"PSUs drive a hard bargain on investment banking fees" http://bit.ly/9d0wzb
* What has been the performance of investment banking institutions in India?
* Do we see any changes in the services offered by these institutions over time?
* As regards IPO, what have proved to be the most effective means of selling?
* On a related note, can we look at recent major cases when underwriters had to step in?
* And what has been the story of the devolved shares -- the price, subsequent performance?
* Are there lessons from failed and lukewarm IPOs?
* How does IPO score as a fund-raising option?